Here are all of the rules for Art Of Problem Solving Wiki!
1. Follow what staff tells you.
2. Do not swear, be offensive, or use inappropriate language.
3. Do not start drama.
4. Do not spam edit.
5. Do not edit people's profiles without their permission.
6. Do not be rude to staff, or other members of the wiki.
7. Do not change content if it doesn't need to be changed.
8. Do not delete content from pages.
9. Do not troll.
10. Tell staff if something is different about a user (Like hacking, trolling, etc.)
11. Do not copy and paste content from other sites, including Art Of Problem Solving itself and Wikipedia. (Photos, however, are acceptable, as long as they are freely licensed.)
12. Do not cyberbullying anyone on this wiki.
13. Do not post inappropriate photos, videos, or maps on this wiki.
14. Do not say you hack.
15. Do not say other people hack.
16. Do not hack.
17. Use common sense. (If a rule prevents you from effectively helping out on the wiki, break it!)
18. Be bold. (There is almost nothing you can do that will permanently do to damage the wiki, however, this does not give you permission to be reckless!)
19. Do not ask to become an admin on this wiki. (It will lower your chances of becoming one.)
20. Do not advertise other wikis on this wiki unless it relates to this wiki.
21. Have fun!
If you have an idea for a new rule contact an Admin.